Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mixed Media Mosaics by Laurie Mika



Mixed Media Mosaics: Techniques & Projects
Using Polymer Clay Tiles, Beads & Other Embellishments
(Paperback)by Laurie Mika (Author)
$15.63 at http://www.amazon.com/

I will be attending a retreat at Raevn's Nest Art Retreat in October
in Cedarburg, Wisconsin and am keeping my fingers crossed that
I am able to get into the class that Laurie Mika is teaching. I
received this book from Amazon last week and it is truly
INCREDIBLE! 127 pages of full color, easy to read,
easy to follow instructions for GREAT projects using polymer clay!
This is by far, one of the BEST art books I own. My only affiliation to
Laurie is being a fan :) I went out yesterday and purchased the supplies
needed and tomorrow Maggi and Chrissy will be coming over for a
PLAY DAY!
Stay tuned . . . . . . . photos to follow . . . . .

If you are interested in Mosaics, in Polymer Clay - PLEASE give this
book a try . . . . I can't believe that ANYONE would be disappointed!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Enjoy your play day :) I now know just how GREAT they are. Wonderful things on your blog, spending a little time this morning just catching up with you all.
Annie

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I just bought this book (I had a 50% off coupon too) and love it. I followed Laurie's work for a couple of years and was estatic she came out with a book. Your results are gorgeous. Please share more of your clay work.