Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mishap with Art Quest Sketchbook Cover

I had mentioned in one of my groups that I had a slight mishap with my Art Quest Sketchbook. While working on a page - I managed to drag the bottom left corner of the front cover through RED ACRYLIC PAINT! OH NO!
I blotted it with paper towel - and then again with a damp paper towel - and it still left a lovely shade of red BLOB! That will definitely teach me to be more careful - AND to protect the finished pages and cover in the future!! I looked at it for a few days . . . . perhaps hoping that it would go away overnight ? ? ? Well, of course that didn't happen, but then an idea struck! I used a piece of punchinella and sponged a dark pink through it - now it looks like it was supposed to be there - because of the punchinella I also used on the tag. Just thought I would share a way to fix a mess :)
Before:


After:

No comments: