Saturday, January 19, 2008

Background Noise #5 - and Updated Sketchbook Cover

I added another personal favorite to my background book today - Mulberry Paper Color Wash Resist. Fun, easy and can be as colorful as you want!!

Click on image if you would like to read the instructions! A side note, that Fiona reminded me of. When you are ironing your mulberry paper between two sheets of paper - it WILL STICK. Don't panic!! Keep ironing and it will eventually let go. It is sticking because you are ironing away the embossing powder.




Here is a current picture of the cover of my sketchbook. I am adding a square everytime I create another background . . . . . . still have a ways to go :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fantastic, gorgeous page. Love the bright colors!!! Great technique and it's wonderful you are inspiring yourself to add more techniques to your Noise journal. And your idea for your cover is fantastic as well.