Thursday, June 28, 2007

Teesha Moore Journal Page Swap

I am hosting a swap where we are all creating 15 pages in "Teesha" style. Everyone will send me their pages and I will swap them out and send back 15 different pages so that the members can create their own journals.

I have received some fabulous pages to date. Below are mine.



I couldn't resist these cats, they were part of an advertisement for kitty litter. Because I am a DOG owner myself (Golden Retriever) - I couldn't resist the "pun".







All of my backgrounds are different colors - as I was having so much fun with this :)

4 comments:

Trish Bee said...

I love your doggy page! Gorgeous colours and brilliant sentiment! I HOPE I get your pages in this swap :) Hint hint!

Adrienne Wood said...

Luurrrvely! And inspiring me to keep goimng with my own. Showed them to Annie today and she said it helped her LOL as she was worrying!

Maggi said...

Just Grand! Don't know if I can reach this level of expertise, but I sure will try. I am so looking forward to receiving my pages, after, of course, I finish and sent to you!!!

denise's little birdie studio said...

These are so nice! I am still laugh at the cats - how funny. As always Pea your art is FAB!