Saturday, June 2, 2007

ART and SOUL 2007, Virginia - DAY SEVEN, Tuesday, May 8

Wouldn't you just know it! After getting to bed at 12:30 - I woke up at 2:30!!! ARGH! I pulled out my whimsy pages and went to town on them for a couple of hours - so that was at least very productive!!

I then finished writing my notes for my journal and started getting ready to go home.

We packed up and then called down for the bellman to pick up our shipping boxes and also asked him to call us a taxi. We then went down for our last FABULOUS breakfast!!

The taxi picked us up just a bit late, but we got to the airport in plenty of time. We even had time to hit the shops for some gifts for our men!

The only incident we had on the trip home was almost missing our connecting flight in Atlanta. They switched planes at the last minute and we were completely unaware of it! A quick jog through the airport and we made it! Arrived in Milwaukee right on schedule, retrieved our luggage, and Craig and Dick were waiting for us!

We had a wonderful time and I can't wait for our next retreat!!!

No comments: