Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tip-In Swap "Disjointed Figures"

I am hosting a monthly Tip-In Swap on CCSwaps. With the constant increase in the price of postage, Altered Round Robin's are getting to be a bit pricey when mailing the entire book. I decided to host a tip-in swap for those who might be interested. I have come up with all sorts of monthly themes, running through the end of 2008. I quickly created the pages below for anyone in the group who was unsure of what to do.



. . .


. . .



. . .



. . .



. . .



. . .



. . .

3 comments:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Pea,

These are absolutely wonderful! You've really got your groove on with this style of collage. Way to go!

Hugs,
Autumn

Fiona said...

These are fantastic pages Pea, I love this style

Aileen said...

Gosh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your disjointed figures they don't look at all disjointed to me but fun fun fun!! I enjoyed all your other art you've recently posted as well, thanks for sharing :-)