Friday, August 10, 2007

Pea's Sketchbook

Trish has started us on a wonderful journey! We have all purchased or made sketchbooks and following her prompts, have started creating in them.

Prompt #2 "8 Things I Love . . . . "
This prompt is rather self-explanatory, we needed to list 8 things we love, either serious or funny.



Prompt #3 "What I want to be when I grow up"
Again, rather obvious . . . . . what do we want to be when we grow up :)



Prompt #4 The Year I was born
We were asked to research the year we were born and select one event to highlight.
We had to place the year somewhere on the page, and then information about the event we chose. I was born on August 27, 1963. On August 28th, Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his "I have a Dream" speech. I thought that most appropriate.



Prompt #5 "My _____ _____"
We had to filling in the missing blanks with two words. The second word had to be a proper name. I choose my husband :)



I am eagerly awaiting the next prompts

3 comments:

Bren said...

Terrific work here! I see I am going to have to get a move on here!

I guess you must have increased the number of hours in your day again! I cannot manage with the 24 I get each day!

Fiona said...

Wonderful pages. I love the rule of having a dog in every home lol.

Trish Bee said...

STUNNING! Wow! Well done you! I havent even finished the prompts yet! Your ahead of the game - but then you do have 72 hours in your average day!! More prompts soon!