Thursday, May 10, 2007

ART and SOUL 2007, Virginia - trades

Trading seems to get bigger and better at each Art and Soul. Most people create things to trade with others. These can be a multitude of items; bags of ephemera, pins, necklaces, ATC's, tags, etc. Below are the items I created; pins made out of photo slides, colored with alcohol inks and enhanced with words, and some metal tags that I had laying around the house. I collaged background papers, then cut out images and words. I have as much fun creating the trades as I do trading them!!
Above are my photo slide pins with an acrylic tag and card attached.
These are three special pins I made for Maggi, Teapot and myself - along with the small acrylic tags.
These are the fronts of some of my favorite metal tags. I believe I made about 3 dozen of these.
Back of the metal tags
packaging for the metal tags

2 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Oh gosh! Love your trade items you made - no wonder you was busy! They are beautiful!

Adrienne Wood said...

Absolutely gorgeous trades! I will have to improve on my plan A for Oregon, if this is the high stadard of trades.