Sunday, December 9, 2007

Advent Images - UPDATED 12/26/07

On one of my groups, Trish is posting an image per day for the Advent season. I decided to make an accordian book using each of the images. I will be attaching all 4 panels together once complete.

Day 1 - Cover

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Accordian Panel 1

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Accordian Panel 2

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Accordian Panel 3

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22
Day 23:
Day 24:
Merry Christmas:
Final Accordian Panel:
Complete Book:

9 comments:

Trish Bee said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love what youve done with the images. These are so gorgeous!!

Bella said...

oh what lovely inspirations here!

~Izabella

Carol said...

These are so gorgeous. Love how you're turning them into an accordion book.

Maggi said...

You are making me crazy! Are you completely ready for Christmas and have time to play??? I am jealous as this is "gobsmacking" gorgeous!

Rosie said...

Beautiful work and they'll look fab when you put them together! :D

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use these beautiful Tags for an accordion book.I love it!

Trish Bee said...

Im adding another comment cos Ive seen youve added more! Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Rena Sawatski said...

Love what you have done with the advent challenge images. I have run out of ink in my printers, so have not been able to play, but sure will once I get my printers working again.
Rena

Jo Anne O. said...

these are really wonderful! What a good idea too...