Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adrienne's Surprise

Adrienne was surprised with a 5 x 5 book for her birthday! Now that she has received it, I can share the covers and the page I created for the book.
Front cover: the beads say Artist, Adrienne of Wales, Kind Friend, Ms. Bossy Boots


Inside of front cover:



Outside of back cover:

inside back cover:

This page has my dog Deuce, Maggi's cat Jacki, Trish's dog Harry and Chrissy's dog Molly - all friends of Adrienne's!



This is a photo when Adrienne was visiting us last year:
(Left to right: Chrissy, Debra, Maggi, Adrienne and me)


2 comments:

Adrienne Wood said...

I'd just like to say the pictures don't do the covers justice - and I LOVE the book which was a beautiful surprise!

It's mine, all MINE!!!!

Fiona said...

What wonderful pages Pea. There were so many things that made me smile - the beads spelling bossy boots, the bossy boots picture, the animals in hats and the lovely photo of you all together. Just perfect for a special book
FIona