Saturday, April 26, 2008

Color Chunky Book

I am in a Color Chunky Book swap (one that I am NOT hosting . . . . LOL) and it is VERY much fun!
There are six of us in the group and each month we will create 6 pages for 2 colors. In 5 months time we will have a big, fat, chunky color book!

Here are my blue pages:

and my purple pages:

and my brown pages (this is actually an inchie collage and 4 of the images are pop dotted up (you just can't tell from the scan) :

(sorry, Mona is a bit blurry!)
Here are the orange:

and here are my yellow pages:

My pretty in Pink pages:

Black and white:

My green pages:

and last but not least, my RED pages:

3 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Yay! You found your comments button!! And so did I! I love your colour pages! Gorgeous!!!

Rena Sawatski said...

Wow the colour pages are wonderful. I am in lust with the purple ones and the yellow are so whimsical.

chrissy said...

I'd love to see this chunky when it is all finished.
chrissy