Sunday, August 26, 2007

Teesha Journal entries

I have been hard at work looking for quotes, sayings, poems, etc. regarding each page of my Teesha journal - some, of course, are easier than others. I just love quotes and decided this is the route I wanted to go with this journal . . . . . . .

Some of these will be doodled on at a later date, just trying to get all the quotes in first :)

Here is my finished cover, this page was created by Kacy:



Here is another Kacy page - it had the word PLAY on it, and I took it from there:



Next up is a page by Tamara, my next-door neighbor, featuring her youngest daughter, Jacque Jo!
I thought the quote worked with the magnifying glass!



Here is another fun page by Tamara. The three swirls at the top were already there,
I just darkened them a bit. I added the large swirl in the middle, with the quote
"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of Joy!" I then added
the words Live, Love and Laugh at the top. I will be doodling some more on this
page in the future.

This page was made by Kacy as well! The mermaid, two fish and the words Under the Sea
were part of her page. I added the rest of the words.



I am still going to decorate this page some more - but had to get the quote on before I
forgot I wanted to use it . . . . talk about PERFECT! This page was created by Becci -
and has the most beautiful shimmery colors on it!!



This is one of my favorites - in terms of the quote matching what was on the page!
This page was created by Maggi - and had the sun, astronaut, map and the word "imagine"
already on the page. I googled for quotes on "imagination" and found this one.
It is indeed . . . . PERFECT!



I didn't want to ever forget who all participated in the swap - so used this personalized
back cover, created by Adrienne, to record everyone's names!!



Lot's more to do, but I will get the job done - and have FUN while doing it!

4 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Bravo! These are all stunning! I love that angel in marble quote! Its amazing and fits the image perfect! Your astronaught page 'imagine' is brilliant! Perfect sentiments all round! Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

These are all so great. I love what everyone did with their pages and how you've enhanced them. These are going to be such treasures to keep. Thank you for sharing Pea.

Bren said...

Fantastic work Pea. All the Teesha pages are wonderful but there is no way I could have done all those for the swap unfortunately. Can't wait to see more of the pages when you have worked on them.

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Pea,

These are just wonderful, each page better than the last. Thanks for sharing!